Friday, September 23, 2005

Farewell, Kuya Pedrito of Manaoag

Three-term Mayor and incumbent Vice Mayor Pedrito Garcia of the Municipality of Manaoag recently passed away due to a heart failure. The Vice Mayors' League of the Philippines unanimously adopted a resolution of condolence, which was presented to the late vice mayor's bereaved family by VMLP Pangasinan Chapter President Alvin Fernandez, assisted by the vice mayors of Pangasinan.

Vice Mayor Garcia is fondly called at the municipal hall as "AMA", being a father image to everyone who works and transacts business there.

Kuya Pedrito has served the people of Manaoag with total compassion and commitment. He will be missed by the people he had unselfishly served for 11 years. He is known to all as the man of the masses, always putting the welfare of his constituents before himself.

3 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Blogging Blogging Queen said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and
so far yours is in the Top 3
of my list of favorites. I'm
going to dive in and try my
hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different
area than yours (mine is
about keyword bidding)
I know, it sounds strange, but it's
like anything, once you learn more
about it, it's pretty cool.

If you don't mind, I'd really appreciate
being able to come back and get a
few tips and suggestions from you,
if that's alright, alright?

Thanks,
Tiffany Burrell
Keyword Queen!
ps. I confess, that's not my real picture! :-)

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Super Blogger said...

Great blog, I hope you keep this one up, I've seen too many of my favorite blogs die out...

I have a home owner insurance site. It pretty much covers home owner insurance related
stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Nero said...

This is a beautiful blog. Keep it going. I have a reseller web hosting uk blog. Maybe you like it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home